Monday, August 12, 2013

12 Aug 2013

Dear Mom
this week has been a wild adventure for you. at least that's what I get by reading your letter. my week has been up and down days where just about everything went right and days where no matter what we did nothing happened. its been crazy.
I did get the box with pants in it and everything else. how did I know that you were going to send me a camel? we had some fun with that one.
I don't think I've ever seen that side of champ that has to be very entertaining to watch. I wouldn't think that champ would be a very protective dog. he won't even get angry at anyone who goes after him.
I've been out on exchanges with other missionaries most of this week. one with missionaries in Brunswick and our zone leaders came and went through Darien with us on Wednesday. they also happened to be our most productive days while the rest were pretty slow.
I think you had way more happen than we did. hope all is well back home. also what was with the deer walking through the neighborhood?
Sincerely,
Elder Ogilvie


No comments:

Post a Comment